St.Pauls CCE Child Development Project
St. Paul’s Trust is a health and developmental organization working for the poor , needy and deserving masses and to address stigma and discrimination and also to improve the quality of life of those affected by Leprosy, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS or any other disease by empowering them so that they can live as dignified citizens of India.
Our Services are:
1. Sponsorship relations to infected and affected with HIV/AIDS children with the support of christian children fund.
2. Promotion of Child Rights through the protection of child rights by providing Health, Education and Psychosocial support.
3.By providing Nutrition support to 721 families in rural & urban areas of Kakinada.
4. Providing capacity building to SHG Women on Income generation Programmes by providing petty loans.
5. Eradication of malnourishment under 5 years children through best health practices and positive deviance/hearth programme(Nutrition demonstration)
6. Providing Spirulina(Blue, green algae) a nutritious supplement to infected with HIV/AIDS (Adults & Children)
7. Through sponsorship relations, DFC(Disaggregated Fund Certificate) has supported to 721 children through our project.
8. Providing school fee, uniforms and books to infected & affected with HIV/AIDS families.
9. Providing capacity building training to staff and others as a external resource agency.
10. We are produced 1505 varieties of IEC & BCC material related to HIV/AIDS.
Timings: 9:00 a.m. To 6:00 p.m.